Why Metro Contracting Group?
Metro Contracting Group is a top choice for customers needing audio/visual installation services and support. Here are some reasons why:
1. Expertise and Experience: Metro Contracting Group has over 35 years of experience designing, installing, and servicing audio/visual systems. We have highly experienced and skilled technicians and engineers who provide customers with personalized and professional installation services.
2. Innovative Solutions: Metro uses the latest technologies to offer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ unique needs. Our team is constantly researching new systems, equipment, and techniques to provide our clients with cutting-edge products and services.
3. Exceptional Customer Service: We provide exceptional customer service to our clients throughout the installation process and beyond. The support team that is available to answer questions and address concerns, making the installation process a streamlined and straightforward experience for customers.
4. Competitive Pricing: Metro offers competitive pricing for their audio/visual installation services. We provide high-quality products and services at reasonable rates.
5. Customized Solutions: The contracting group design team will provide customized solutions that address your specific needs and requirements. We take the time to understand your needs and preferences, and work with them you to design and install a system that meets your needs.
Some of the current technology that Metro Contracting Group uses include:
1. Audio Conferencing Systems: Metro provides audio conferencing systems that offer crystal-clear sound quality for remote meetings, conferences, and presentations.
2. Wireless Microphone Technology: Latest wireless microphone technology, which provides reliable and accurate sound reproduction, making presentations and performances more engaging.
3. Digital Projectors and Displays: We use high-quality projectors and displays that offer high resolution and brightness, making presentations and videos clearer and more engaging.
4. Video Conferencing Systems: Metro provides video conferencing solutions that allow people to communicate face-to-face with others at remote locations, making meetings more efficient and convenient.
In conclusion, Metro Contracting Group is an ideal choice for clients needing audio/visual installation services and support. We offer innovative solutions, exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and customized solutions that meet our clients’ unique needs. We use cutting-edge technologies like wireless microphone technology, audio and video conferencing systems, and digital projectors and displays to provide you with the best possible AV experience.
Audio, Video, Lighting Installation in Minneapolis, MN
Restaurants – Retail/Commercial – Houses of Worship – Schools – Arenas – Conference Rooms & more…
Expertise and Custom Designs for Any Project
Metro Sound & Lighting has 25 employees, including installers, designers and salespeople who all have strong backgrounds in the industry. They work as a team, but are individually capable of tackling any job. Often projects are assigned based on someone’s expertise in a specialized area.
Metro Contracting Group can design lighting, video and sound installation around existing, new or retro/remodeling construction. However, architects and interior designers working on sound-sensitive buildings such as theaters and auditoriums often consult Metro Contracting Group designers at project inception to incorporate their expertise into the structural design. While building contractors occasionally request subcontract work, Metro Contracting Group most often works directly with clients.
Video from EV, discussing the new PA system at First Avenue in Minneapolis – installed by Metro Contracting Group.
Service Department.. in the field, or in-house.
Service needs are met through Metro Sound & Lighting’s in-house service center, which is located in the company’s 12,000-square-foot facility. Both in-house and on-site repairs are offered by Metro Contracting Group as necessary to meet customers’ needs.
Metro Contracting Group is a fully licensed, insured and bonded low voltage electrical systems contractor.
Contact a consultant… 888-647-9342